Remote work allowed: No
Camberwell, SE5 0BU
Arch 294 Jewell Street, SE5 0BU, London
Pay and Benefits
Salary based on experience
Benefits: Health insurance, Flexible schedule, Employee discount, Relocation assistance
Who we are:
We are reinventing personal communication for the digital era.
TouchNote is a creative platform that lets people send custom-made cards, straight from their phone to those they love anywhere in the world. Our easy to use app has helped people nurture their most meaningful relationships over 15 million times and was awarded the Good Web Guide's App of the Year 2018.
We are a team of passionate and creative individuals trying to make a difference. We're proud to offer a highly collaborative, solution-focused environment that celebrates diversity and has been listed in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 and The Financial Times Future 100 UK.
We are looking for a talented mid-level Product Designer to help shape the future of our product experience here at TouchNote.
Sitting in the product team and reporting directly to the Head of Design, you'll work extensively with product, growth and our engineering team to understand our user base, and work to improve business needs, related requirements and technical constraints.
- You're always on top of the latest design trends, ambassador of Apple Humans guidelines and Google Material design and a good understanding of transitions and haptic feedback.
- You're a quick learner, always open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills.
- You have a keen interest and knowledge of gamification and the user onboarding process.
- You've got a can-do attitude, have a proactive approach to your work, are autonomous and take ownership of your work; a perfectionist and are used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- You're a driven designer and have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in delivering both UX & UI design, including experience in mobile and native applications.
- You've got proven mobile design and proven UI experience on mobile app design and web: working with sketches, prototypes, wireframes, user flows and UI interactions.
- Your portfolio is full of beautiful, well thought out interface work that showcases your flair and attention-to-detail. It includes examples of mobile and app products you have worked on (iOS and Android)
- You've used Figma and are an Adobe Creative Cloud expert (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects).
Remote interview process
Expected Hiring Date
More than 4 weeks
Monday to Friday
Apply method: Email
Send updates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want applicants to submit a resume? Yes
By clicking "Confirm", you agree to candidates appearing in your dashboard based on the preferences you've selected above. You also agree to our Front Jobs Terms of Service.